Extra funding opportunities for startups! We became the Poland Prize operator.
We are extremely happy to announce that we became the Poland Prize operator. Hence, it’s becoming an integral part of the MIT EF CEE Acceleration Program from now on. What does it mean for you? Besides all the amazing benefits that are awaiting you in the Autumn 2021 edition, you will also get a chance to:
- Receive up to €10,000 grant for soft-landing and in-kind services;
- Receive up to €50,000 grant for product development and proof of concept with corporate Partners;
- Gain access to global networking opportunities and present your innovation to potential partners and investors;
- Participate in the series of proven workshops based on the MIT methodology;
- Catalyze pilot and commercial implementation of your products in accelerator’s partner companies
- Receive complex support in the development of your startup;
- Receive legal support and mentoring;
The list goes on, but the amount of support that you’ll get out by joining our program is enormous.
Partner up with new to the program: PZU and our long lasting Partners: Adamed Pharma, Coca-Cola HBC, MCX, JD Group, Żabka Polska.
You can apply to the MIT EF CEE Acceleration Program until June 27th.
Terms and conditions of Poland Prize can be found by the following link
Note: Only startups that meet formal requirements mentioned in the terms & conditions available on www.mitefcee.org will be granted with Poland Prize subsidy. Poland Prize is implemented under Measure 2.5 of the Smart Growth Operational Program financed by the European Regional Development Fund.