We became the Poland Prize operator!
Great news for international startups in the fields of Health, New Energy, Industry 4.0, Fintech & Insurtech, Sustainability, Martech, Smart Cities, Retail & Autonomous Store, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence!
We are extremely happy to announce that we became the Poland Prize operator. Hence, it’s becoming an integral part of the MIT EF CEE Acceleration Program from now on. What does it mean for you? Besides all the amazing benefits that are awaiting you in our acceleration, you will also get a chance to:
- Receive up to €10,000 grant for soft-landing and in-kind services;
- Receive up to €50,000 grant for product development and proof of concept with corporate Partners;
- Gain access to global networking opportunities and present your innovation to potential partners and investors;
- Participate in the series of proven workshops based on the MIT methodology;
- Catalyze pilot and commercial implementation of your products in accelerator’s partner companies
- Receive complex support in the development of your startup;
- Receive legal support and mentoring;
The list goes on, but the amount of support that you’ll get out by joining our program is enormous.
Partner up with our long lasting Partners: Adamed Pharma, Coca-Cola HBC, MCX, JD Group, PZU, Żabka Polska.
The next application period will open in January 2022.
Terms and conditions of Poland Prize can be found by the following link
Note: Only startups that meet formal requirements mentioned in the terms & conditions available on www.mitefcee.org will be granted with Poland Prize subsidy. Poland Prize is implemented under Measure 2.5 of the Smart Growth Operational Program financed by the European Regional Development Fund.