JOB: Community Builder with fluent Polish and English
Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship which is an operator of the major acceleration programs in Poland/Europe, is looking for a Community Builder who is passionate, driven and a self-starter to manage our tech startups growing community as well as join a team responsible for organization of MIT EF CEE acceleration program.
If you’re a team player who loves, breaths and dreams startups’ wants and is eager to help us continue to support growth and bring value to tech Startups and community, we’d love to talk to you.
- Building relations with startups communities and startups operating in Poland and CEE Region
- Visiting pitching events, networking events and other startup events where we can scout
- Managing relations – day to day contact with various internal and external stakeholders including Startups, Alumni of our acceleration programs, Community Partners, R&D Innovation Centers and cooperating organisations
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement – development, adaptation & posting of content, monitoring, moderation and response (social platforms and discussion groups)
- Leading and coordinating all community outreach and community events,
- Smoothly organising a Startups community around our acceleration program
- Actively searching for hot startups who are in the right stage for our accelerator programs and taking the lead in developing new, smart ways of scouting startups for our programs
- Putting together a startup hotlist, containing startups from all of Europe and beyond
- Influencer outreach – working with online/offline influencers
- Listening – experience using social media monitoring tools
- Thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of startups/innovators communities and trends
- Additional duties as assigned
We are looking for a person who is:
- A connector – engaging and inspiring
- Super organized, excellent project management skills
- A team-player
- Ready to learn a lot and work hard
- Extremely pro-active and flexible
- Loves working in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Has ability to multitask in a flexible start-up environment
As well as:
- Has exceptional communication skills – experience with strong written and verbal communications skills in Polish & English
- Has understanding of tech Startups ecosystem and acceleration activities
- Has deep knowledge on new tech trends and great interest in deep tech science
- Has critical thinking and understanding of when or not to engage in online conversations
- Is collaborative in nature – you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the activity of our Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship
- Is active participant in a wide variety of startups/innovators activities, social media activities such as community development and management, etc.
- Has deep understanding of social networks and
- At least 1 year of experience in community management or similar activities
We offer You:
- Part-time/Full-time job (depending on the agreed scope of duties)
- Work on satisfying position
- Culture and Values: We are positive, an open-environment, supportive, and helpful.
Languages required: Fluent Polish and English
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English to the following address:
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.