JOB: EU Grant Settlement Specialist (part time)
Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, which is an operator of the MITEF CEE accelerator, is looking for a EU Grant Settlement Specialist who pays great attention to every detail, is well organized, and would support the project’s settlement implemented with EU funds.
We look for a person who fulfills the following criteria:
- has min 2 years of experience in both: preparing applications for grant and applications for payment together with substantive reports related to the project settlement (with the use of online tools like SL)
- is communicative and effective in collecting documents and information from project participants
- has knowledge of the principles of financing projects under the EU Structural Funds, in particular, the Smart Growth Operational Program
- has a basic understanding of accounting
- has v. good knowledge of xls and is good at preparing financial reports
- can monitor and update project budget and financial metrics
- has the knowledge and is experienced in the practical application of EU funds rules and can ensure compliance of the project implementation with the principles of the Programs, guidelines of Intermediate Bodies and its compliance with the material and financial schedule
- present ability to set priorities
- presents an attitude that supports problem-solving and the ability to think conceptually
- is open and able to work in a flexible environment.
- part-time employment for the duration of projects
- management style typical for small teams, based on mutual trust;
- flexible working hours – the ability to agree on working hours
- open communication within the Foundation team, regardless of positions
- possibility of using remote work
Languages required: Fluent Polish, minimum communicative English
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English to the following address:
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.