JOB: Marketing & Communication Specialist
MIT Enterprise Forum CEE is a leading acceleration program in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The program is focused on supporting CEE-based, early-stage technology start-ups in developing and fine-tuning their business model; Program is affiliated with the worldwide recognized Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and by this, you get a great chance of working in the international environment of smart and passionate people.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users and manage communications of the start-up acceleration program. If you have a passion, self-motivation, great work organization but most importantly love to words to express things and thoughts in well-written content this job might be for you and we will be happy to meet you.
In this position, you will be directly working with our growth marketing agency on projects in the area of marketing, PR and communication. Since our main activity is focused on supporting technology startups you will get a unique chance to meet this passionate entrepreneur from Poland and CEE, work with our corporate partners and international investors. We cannot wait to hear your interesting ideas on how to make our acceleration program and marketing even better. 🙂
Marketing and Communication Specialist
Your future duties:
- building brand awareness of the top acceleration program on the CEE market
- co-creation of the marketing strategy
- creating content materials for our blog, newsletter, and social media channels
- conducting communication and moderating the Social Media channels of the MIT EF CEE accelerator
- implementation of strategic and ongoing cooperation with our Corporate Partners (Polish and International market leaders) in the area of marketing & communication
- co-creating the promotion strategy and key projects of the MIT EF CEE
- building our image in relations with ecosystem partners around the CEE region
- engaging our community on selected social media channels
- building relations with Polish and international media and trade media
- implementation of PR activities and relations with Startup media, including cooperation with external agencies – proposing and preparing content
- cooperation with an external agency in cyclical work with performance marketing
We are looking for a person who is:
- able to write and talk fluently in Polish and English (min C2 level in English)
- has a light pen with the ability to create engaging stories and content materials
- super organized
- hardworking (there is so much fun work to do!!!)
- a team player, driven by our joint mission to make Poland and CEE one of the best places for startups
- ready to learn, question, and challenge the status quo
- extremely pro-active and creative thinker able to implement innovative ideas and willing to take up challenges
- ready to work in a fast-moving environment
- online marketing geek, analytical and strategical thinker – to draw the right conclusions from big data
- independent and able to set the right priorities, timelines, and milestones
- has a high level of personal culture
Your work experience:
- experience on a similar position confirmed by a reliable portfolio
- experience in working with online marketing
- experience in conducting communication and moderating the Social Media channels
- experience in working with trends, new formats available on platforms, blogs, websites, and marketing tools
- Experience in running paid campaigns via Facebook Ad Manager, knowledge of marketing automation tools, and CEE start-ups’ ecosystem will be a big plus.
We offer You:
- Full time job
- A great mission to join us on
- Work in an inspiring and dynamic international environment
- Culture and Values: We are a positive, supportive and open environment.
Languages required: Fluent Polish and English
Location: Remote or Warsaw
We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this position please fill the form by clicking “Apply now”:
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.